Scott Safety is pleased to announce a full range of events and product announcements at the 2017 Fire Department Instructors Conference (FDIC) in Indianapolis.
Last year, Scott Safety introduced the revolutionary Scott Sight, an in-mask thermal intelligence system that provides hands-free thermal vision to firefighters. Scott Sight was not only the talk of FDIC, but garnered several high profile awards in 2016 such as inclusion in Popular Science magazine’s “Best of What’s New” list.
This year, Scott Safety will again launch several products, offer updates to existing products and sponsor several high profile events including the Scott Safety Firefighter Combat Challenge and FDIC 9/11 Stair Climb. As in year’s past, Scott will also host an invitation-only look at new products being developed in its Firefighter of the Future hub.
“We look forward to meeting with our customers each year and gaining valuable insight into current and future products,” said John Dinning, associate director, fire solutions. “We take pride in designing and building products that meet the evolving needs of firefighters, and FDIC provides the perfect platform for us to share our vision with our customers.”
Highlights of Scott Safety’s presence at FDIC in 2017 include:
- Scott Safety is again the official SCBA of FDIC H.O.T.
- Increased outdoor and digital advertising showcasing a new marketing campaign built around Scott’s tradition of proven, trusted, performance.
- Scott Safety is once again giving away 10 Scott Sights at the booth #2323 on Thursday and Friday. Participants can register at ScottSight.com.
- New product offerings in several key areas including gas detection, software and facepieces; Demos of products launched over the past 12 months including Scott Sight, RIT-Pak Fast Attack and EPIC 3 RDI.
- A sneak peak at what’s next in fire safety products in our invitation-only Firefighter of the Future hub above the Scott Safety booth.
- An in-booth sound chamber that enables firefighters to experience the noise cancelation benefits of the EPIC 3 RDI voice amplifier.
- Sponsorships of some of the most high profile FDIC events including the Scott Safety Firefighter Combat Challenge; The HEAT; Hands On Training (H.O.T); Stop, Drop, Rock ‘n’ Roll; and FDIC 9/11 Stair Climb.
- Scott is pleased to sponsor the Firefighter Cancer Support Network’s Comedy vs. Cancer at FDIC 2017 fundraiser, which will be held April 25, 2017, at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown.